Global high temperature insulation materials industry to 2026
DUBLIN, October 5, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The “High Temperature Insulation Materials Market Research Report By Temperature Range, By End Use, By Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report was added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global market size for high temperature insulation materials has been estimated to be $ 4,536.35 million in 2020 and should reach $ 4,906.82 million in 2021, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.50% to reach $ 7,403.06 million by 2026.
The report provides market size and forecast in five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years 2022 to 2026 are considered as the forecast period.
Competitive strategic window:
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for suppliers to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to continue the expansion and growth of the business during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and ranks suppliers in the high temperature insulation materials market based on business strategy (company growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and Product satisfaction (value for money, ease of use, product features and Customer Support) which helps businesses make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the suppliers considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation in the overall market compared to other space providers. It provides insight into the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of the size and competitiveness of the suppliers for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of traits of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and fusion.
Company usability profiles:
The report deeply explores the significant recent developments of leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global High Temperature Insulation Materials Market, including 3M Company, Adl Insulflex Inc., Almatis GmbH, Bnz Materials Inc., Cotronics Corporation, Dyson Group PLC, Etex Group, Hi-Temp Insulation Inc., Isolite Insulating Products Co. Ltd., Luyang Energy-Saving Materials Co., Ltd. , Mitsubishi Plastics Inc., Morgan Thermal Ceramics, Pyrotek Inc., RHI SA, and Unifrax I LLC.
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature market segments.
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast for the global high temperature insulation materials market?
2. What are the inhibitory factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global high temperature insulation materials market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period of the global high temperature insulation materials market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the global high temperature insulation materials market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global high temperature insulation materials market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global high temperature insulation materials market?
7. What strategic fashions and moves are considered appropriate for entering the global high temperature insulation materials market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive summary
4. Market overview
4.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
5. Market overview
5.1. Market dynamics
184.108.40.206. Growing need for energy savings
220.127.116.11. Industrialization in emerging economies
18.104.22.168. Application of emission control regulations
22.214.171.124. Carcinogenic nature of ceramic fibers
126.96.36.199. Applications in the automotive and aerospace industries
188.8.131.52. Development of low biopersistence materials
184.108.40.206. Limited innovations to integrate technological advances
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.2.1. The threat of new participants
5.2.2. The threat of substitutes
5.2.3. Bargaining power of clients
5.2.4. Bargaining power of suppliers
5.2.5. Industry rivalry
6. High Temperature Insulation Materials Market, By Temperature Range
6.3. 1700C and above
6.5. 600-1 100C
7. High Temperature Insulation Materials Market, by Type
7.2. Calcium silicate
7.3. Ceramic fibers
7.4. Insulating refractory bricks
7.5. Microporous materials
8. High Temperature Insulation Materials Market, By End Use
8.5. A glass
8.6. Iron and steel
8.8. Powder metallurgy
9. Americas High Temperature Insulation Materials Market
9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific High Temperature Insulation Materials Market
10.10. South Korea
11. Europe, Middle East and market for high temperature insulation materials in Africa
11.8. Saudi Arabia
11.9. South Africa
11.11. United Arab Emirates
12. Competitive landscape
12.1. FPNV positioning matrix
12.1.2. Business strategy
12.1.3. Product satisfaction
12.2. Market ranking analysis
12.3. Market share analysis, by key player
12.4. Competitive scenario
12.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
12.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
12.4.3. Launch and improvement of new products
12.4.4. Investment and financing
12.4.5. Awards, recognition and expansion
13. Company usability profiles
13.1. 3M Society
13.2. Adl Insulflex inc.
13.3. Almatis GmbH
13.4. Bnz Materials Inc.
13.5. Cotronics Corporation
13.6. Dyson Group PLC
13.7. Etex Group
13.8. High Temperature Insulation Inc.
13.9. Isolite Insulation Products Co. Ltd.
13.10. Luyang Energy Saving Materials Co., Ltd.
13.11. Mitsubishi Plastics Inc.
13.12. Morgan Thermal Ceramic
13.13. Pyrotek Inc.
13.14. RHI SA
13.15. Unifrax I LLC
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/9i2c5y
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
Show original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/worldwide-high-temperature-insulation-materials-industry-to-2026—development-of-low-bio-persistent-materials-presents-opportunities-301392799. html
SOURCE Research and Markets