Overview of the Global High Temperature Insulation Materials Market to 2026
Dublin, 05 Oct 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The report “High Temperature Insulation Materials Market Research Report By Temperature Range, End Use, Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Impact cumulative COVID-19 “has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global high temperature insulation materials market size was estimated at USD 4,536.35 million in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 4,906.82 million in 2021, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.50% to reach USD 7,403.06 million by 2026.
The report provides market size and forecast in five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years 2022 to 2026 are considered as the forecast period.
Market segmentation and coverage:
This research report categorizes High Temperature Insulation Materials to forecast revenue and analyze trends in each of the following submarkets:
Based on the temperature range, the market for high temperature insulation materials has been studied over 1,500 to 1,700 Â° C, 1,700 Â° C and above, 1,100 to 1,500 Â° C and 600 to 1,100 Â° C.
Based on type, the market for high temperature insulation materials has been studied for calcium silicate, ceramic fibers, insulating refractory bricks, microporous materials, perlite and vermiculite.
On the basis of end use, the market for high temperature insulation materials has been studied for aluminum, cement, ceramics, glass, iron and steel, petrochemicals, powder metallurgy and refractories.
Based on the region, the high temperature insulation materials market has been studied in America, Asia-Pacific and Europe, Middle East and Africa. The Americas are further explored in Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and the United States. Asia-Pacific is further explored in Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea and Thailand. Europe, Middle East and Africa are also studied in France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, Arab Emirates United and the United Kingdom.
Competitive strategic window:
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for suppliers to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to continue the expansion and growth of the business during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and ranks suppliers in the high temperature insulation materials market based on business strategy (company growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and Product satisfaction (value for money, ease of use, product features and Customer Support) which helps businesses make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the suppliers considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of ââits revenue generation in the overall market compared to other space providers. It provides insight into the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of ââthe size and competitiveness of the suppliers for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of traits of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and fusion.
Company usability profiles:
The report deeply explores the significant recent developments of leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global high temperature insulation materials market including 3M Company, Adl Insulflex Inc., Almatis GmbH, Bnz Materials Inc., Cotronics Corporation, Dyson Group PLC, Etex Group, Hi-Temp Insulation Inc., Isolite Insulating Products Co. Ltd., Luyang Energy-Saving Materials Co., Ltd., Mitsubishi Plastics Inc., Morgan Thermal Ceramics, Pyrotek Inc., RHI AG and Unifrax I LLC.
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature market segments.
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast for the global high temperature insulation materials market?
2. What are the inhibitory factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global high temperature insulation materials market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period of the global high temperature insulation materials market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the global high temperature insulation materials market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global high temperature insulation materials market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global high temperature insulation materials market?
7. What strategic fashions and moves are considered appropriate for entering the global high temperature insulation materials market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive summary
4. Market overview
4.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
5. Market overview
5.1. Market dynamics
22.214.171.124. Growing need for energy savings
126.96.36.199. Industrialization in emerging economies
188.8.131.52. Application of emission control regulations
184.108.40.206. Carcinogenic nature of ceramic fibers
220.127.116.11. Applications in the automotive and aerospace industries
18.104.22.168. Development of low biopersistence materials
22.214.171.124. Limited innovations to integrate technological advances
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.2.1. The threat of new participants
5.2.2. The threat of substitutes
5.2.3. Bargaining power of clients
5.2.4. Bargaining power of suppliers
5.2.5. Industry rivalry
6. High Temperature Insulation Materials Market, By Temperature Range
6.3. 1700C and above
6.5. 600-1 100C
7. High Temperature Insulation Materials Market, by Type
7.2. Calcium silicate
7.3. Ceramic fibers
7.4. Insulating refractory bricks
7.5. Microporous materials
8. High Temperature Insulation Materials Market, By End Use
8.5. A glass
8.6. Iron and steel
8.8. Powder metallurgy
9. Americas High Temperature Insulation Materials Market
9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific High Temperature Insulation Materials Market
10.10. South Korea
11. High temperature insulation material market in Europe, Middle East and Africa
11.8. Saudi Arabia
11.9. South Africa
11.11. United Arab Emirates
12. Competitive landscape
12.1. FPNV positioning matrix
12.1.2. Business strategy
12.1.3. Product satisfaction
12.2. Market ranking analysis
12.3. Market share analysis, by key player
12.4. Competitive scenario
12.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
12.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
12.4.3. Launch and improvement of new products
12.4.4. Investment and financing
12.4.5. Awards, recognition and expansion
13. Company usability profiles
13.1. 3M Company
13.2. Adl Insulflex inc.
13.3. Almatis GmbH
13.4. Bnz Materials Inc.
13.5. Cotronics Corporation
13.6. Dyson Group PLC
13.7. Etex Group
13.8. High Temperature Insulation Inc.
13.9. Isolite Insulation Products Co. Ltd.
13.10. Luyang Energy Saving Materials Co., Ltd.
13.11. Mitsubishi Plastics Inc.
13.12. Morgan Thermal Ceramic
13.13. Pyrotek Inc.
13.14. RHI SA
13.15. Unifrax I LLC
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/s20jlt
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager [email protected] For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900