The global ceramic fiber industry is expected to reach $3.9 billion by 2030
DUBLIN, March 9, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “Global Ceramic Fiber Market, By Product, By Material, By Shape, By Thickness, By Application, By Distribution Channel, By Industry Estimate & Forecast, 2017 – 2030” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global ceramic fiber market held a market value of $1,737.7 million in 2021 and is expected to reach $3,973.7 million by 2030. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.86% from 2022 to 2030. In 2021, approximately 3,009.9 metric tons of ceramic fiber were sold.
Ceramic fibers are small dimension threads or filaments made of a ceramic material, such as silica and alumina, among others. The market is expected to be driven by the growing demand for insulation in high temperature applications and is also expected to fuel the growth of the market. Despite the driving factors, the stringent regulations regarding the use of carcinogenic materials and durability issues are expected to hamper the market growth.
Growing demand for insulation in high temperature applications
Ceramic fiber has lower thermal conductivity and also has the ability to tolerate high temperature. Products made from ceramic fibers are used as insulation materials in applications requiring energy savings and high thermal containment. These products can be in the form of loose fibers, blankets, paper, panels, modules, textiles and paper, among others. Growing demand for insulation in high temperature applications is expected to drive the market growth.
Major players in the global ceramic fiber market include 3M Co., Double Egret Thermal Insulation Co. Ltd., FibreCast Inc., NUTEC Group, Rath AG, General Insulation Europe Ltd., Isolite Insulating Products Co. Ltd., Yeso Insulating Products Co. Ltd., Lewco Specialty Products, Ibiden Co . ., Ltd., Luyang Energy-Saving Materials Co. Ltd., Unifrax LLC, Morgan Advanced Materials, NGP Industries Limited, Thermal Products Company, Inc. and other prominent players. The combined market share of the twelve major players is over 45%.
These market players are involved in collaborations, mergers and acquisitions, and new product launches, among other initiatives, to boost their presence in the market. For example, in June 2021, 3M announced the release of its Nextel 312 ceramic and textile fibers from export license requirements under the United States Trade Control List, Export Control Classification Number 1C010c.
The global Ceramic Fiber market report provides information about the pointers below:
- Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive market insights offered by major players
- Market Development: The report offers detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration in mature segments of the markets.
- Market Diversification: Provides detailed information on untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
- Competitive Landscape Assessment: Mergers and acquisitions, certifications, product launches in the global ceramic fiber market have been provided in this research report. In addition, the report also emphasizes on the SWOT analysis of key players.
- Product Development and Innovation: The report provides smart insights into future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The global ceramic fiber market report answers questions such as:
- What is the market size and forecast of the global Ceramic Fiber market?
- What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 on the Global Ceramic Fiber Market during the assessment period?
- What are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in during the assessment period in the Global Ceramic Fiber Market?
- What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the global Ceramic Fiber market?
- What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the global Ceramic Fiber market?
- What is the market share of the major players in the global ceramic fiber market?
- What modes and strategic moves are considered favorable for entering the global ceramic fiber market?
Main topics covered:
Chapter 1 Market Definition and Research Methodology
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
Chapter 3 Market Dynamics
Chapter 4 Industry Analysis
4.1. PESTEL analysis
4.2. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.4. Value chain analysis
4.4. Impact of Covid-19
Chapter 5 Competitive Landscape
5.1. Market share analysis
5.2. Company Profiles
5.2.1. Double Egret Thermal Insulation Co. Ltd.
5.2.2. fibreCast Inc.
5.2.3. NUTEC Group
5.2.4. 3M Co.
5.2.5. Double Egret Thermal Insulation Co. Ltd.
5.2.6. FibreCast Inc.
5.2.7. NUTEC Group
5.2.8. Rath S.A.
5.2.9. General Insulation Europe Ltd.
5.2.10. Isolite Insulation Products Co. Ltd.
5.2.11. Lewco Specialty Products
5.2.12. Yeso Insulation Products Co. Ltd.
5.2.13. Ibiden Co.Ltd.
5.2.14. Luyang Energy-Saving Materials Co. Ltd.
5.2.15. Unifrax LLC
5.2.16. Morgan Thermal Ceramic
5.2.17. NGP Industries Limited
5.2.18. Thermal Products Company, Inc.
Chapter 6 Global Ceramic Fiber Market
Chapter 7 North America Ceramic Fiber Market
Chapter 8 Europe Ceramic Fiber Market
Chapter 9 Asia-Pacific Ceramic Fiber Market
Chapter 10 Latin America Ceramic Fiber Market
Chapter 11 Middle East & Africa Ceramic Fiber Market
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/yokr7l
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets